Monday, December 26, 2011

Hair-spiration

Merry day after Christmas, everyone! I'm actually going to be on post vacay until the new year while I gather more inspiration and, you know, eat 24/7. After all, tis the season to eat without guilt. I have preparations to undergo for the semester (does anyone have any ideas on where to get an awesome leather messenger bag??) including hair stuff.

Some inspiration for my desired end result. Isn't Yaya gorgeous??




I've been using this guy for a little while now.
I've heard some good things so I'm
expecting some great results. I'll write a
review soon.

I've been transitioning my hair from relaxed to natural since January and I think I'm about ready for the big chop. But before that happens, I'm gearing up for the big SHOP. Having natural hair means having the right products to really see great results. So I'm making my shopping list and will be seriously investing in my hair this winter. See you in six days! And as always....

Stay Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment