Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stiletto RED


I'm probably a bit late, but I've spent this past week (and today) pulling out my winter clothes and putting away all my summery tops and dresses. A quick examination to the accessory section of my room made me notice something; I LIVE in black! Black bags and black shoes were all over the place, with a bit of white, blue and tan handbags, sprinkled here and there. It made me wonder: did I gravitate towards black accessories (because black DOES go with everything), or did it just so happen that all of the pieces that fit my style were black? Whatever the reason, I resolved that in 2012, I was going to adopt a new staple color. A bright and vivid shade that I nickname "Stiletto Red". 
VIEW STILETTO RED AFTER THE JUMP


Why red? It's the perfect winter shade because livens up the dreary weather, not to mention the fact that it is a sexy color. Even if you're wearing a burka, if the color is red, it still, somehow, makes you alluring. It's va va VOOM; only, without trying too hard. So that's my color for this season. In fact, to remind me, I'll post it up somewhere on this blog. 

So the quest is on to find great accessories in red. And since my fingers are always walking around the shops of cyberspace, I've compiled in a day my first Stiletto Red items to be SHOPPED after the Christmas season (after my bank account has had time to heal).  



1. Essie nail polish: Really Red. 
2. Zara Tufted platform heel
(the gold detail is fire!)
3. NARS Lipstick: Fire Down Below
4. F21 Suedette Messenger
(perfect for next quarter)

So, what's your winter shade??
Stay Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment