Thursday, December 8, 2011

JEWELRY BOX: Inspiration Tokidoki

Inspired by my new phone, I sorted through my jewelry box (more like jewelry drawer) to find some pieces I could throw together for the same girly/grunge effect as Tokidoki. One cant always dress the part, which is where jewelry comes in for me. All handmade items were made by me, as I don't see the reason to pay insane prices for everything (except shoes. that's unavoidable).




Pearl Necklace: not sure where I got it
Hex nut bracelet: handmade
 Chain & woven twine bracelet: handmade
 Tokidoki phone
 Pink Shades: F21
Green Geeks: Popkiller Los Angeles
Geek shades: Academie 
Black Crystal Earrings: Swarovski
Vintage 80s era earrings

Lunch with a gentleman caller was cancelled, but I will still wear my pearls and bracelets to meet up with my ladies who lunch. 
Stay Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment