Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SHOPPED: Tokidoki for Metro PCS

Isn't it cute?



Those that know me well, know that I change numbers and phones at least once a year. Why? I haven't figured out a good enough answer yet. But as with all things I shop for, I look for something that catches my eye and deeper, is as interesting as I am.


Being that I love to draw, one of the first brands I became a fan of (and I fan very few brands) was Tokidoki. It was the artwork that caught me first; a Japanese-inspired mix of girly and rocker characters that look both cute and dangerous. Then as I did my research (as I often do on things that peak my interest), the back story was as wonderfully quirky as the characters themselves. I figured it was started by a pretty Japanese girl with a background in animation, so imagine my surprise when I found an Italian guy creating such an insanely kuwaii (cute in Japanese) brand.

Just a little back story for ya. So anyway, tired of blackberry (its NOT for everyone), I rushed back to android with my tail between my legs (owned the first droid for verizon). I would have gone for the super advanced, synchs to your fridge so that it can tell you when you're out of milk,  kind of phone. Then I saw her. Huawei M835. And here we are...



Comes with an extra battery case that is quintessentially Tokidoki.


Kind of great for a basic phone to get things done on, right??  I figure I'll get the "synchs to your bathroom so you can run yourself a bath via text message" phone when the need arises.

Today will be spent updating contact info (I know, I know, but I never back up my numbers) and other phone things with my special edition Tokidoki Phone. Good day. Stay inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment