Monday, January 30, 2012

CHANEL me.

Morning!

During class, I was doing my usual walk through the cyberhood, when I clicked on Chanel's spring couture collection. Can I just say, I love Lagerfeld? Ok, just did. Ahywho, I wanted to share some of my fave looks from the show. Inspiring to say the least (already searching for my 1920s-esque beaded dress).



 The world may be in a recession, but couture will NEVER go cheap. Cheers to Chanel for reviving my love of  luxury (even though I can never see myself spending $5000 on a single dress that isn't my wedding gown. Sorry Karl.)





Roaring 20s are back, ladies and gents. Look for uber embellishments and beading. Did I mention that the pointed-toe shoe has creeped back onto the shelves?? Anywho, I dream of one day walking into a Chanel production (because the word show does NOT do justice. I mean, can you take a look at that? It's a fashion flight!) and say under my breath, "Ok Karl...Chanel me."

How's that for inspiration?

Stay Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment