Sunday, January 29, 2012

Love means never having to scuff your loafers...

Long post title, eh? I got a bit creative. But here's a few shots from today.


There's something about loafers that I haven't been able to let go of since grade school. I must admit that every now and then my outfits tend to take a "school uniform" feel to it, although completely revamped. You may remember the velvet loafers from the Gentle Woman post a while back. To keep my "fit" from looking matronly, I opted for my favorite patterned tights, a brown studded leather bag (nothing about studs can ever be matronly), and my DVF blazer.





The cut of the jacket and the black tube trim really updates an otherwise humdrum fabric. Mr. Kors is just flung around the neck for functionality more than fun since it's my warmest scarf. My newest handmade bracelet makes another appearance. Oh the pink, oh the green!


Oft times I think that I'd have been better suited being born in some other time. Maybe the 1920s?? I could definitely see myself as sipping champagne with the dapper Mr. Gatbsy.


Stay Inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment