Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snow day

It's been a while since I last posted. I've been buried under snow and fashion work (ah the joys and pitfalls of fashion life). Fortunately, I've still been gathering inspiration and taking pictures, so there's still something to show. It snowed last week, leaving my Sunday a bit gray. I absolutely love looking at snow. I just hate getting out in it. Nevertheless, I braved the elements to get a few shots in. Excuse the lack of variety, as it was freezing and once again I had on no coat (there's something about me and coats that will never quite mesh.).



The skirt is my liturgical skirt from praise dancing on Sundays. Full circle skirts are something every girl should have. It's unbelievably feminine, without being obnoxious and frilly (although, I do enjoy the occasional frilly number). My watch is vintage, thrifted at a shop about three years ago now. My friends and I are desperately waiting for the moment when fashion's top people say that vintage is "out", so that we can resume sifting through the racks without running into someone who is only there because a magazine told them to be here. Maybe then, I could once again find little treasures during EVERY trip.
Pink and green bracelet is a handmade one (I never purchase anything I can make myself).

 Kelsi Dagger Boots
liturgical circle skirt
Wool sweater
Swarovski bella earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment